Monday, November 3, 2008

First Saturdays at Hemingways

I like this. Guys in groups talking about faith. Talking about their lives. Talking about their hopes, struggles, and dreams.

It's good.

There are lots of good guys in this group. There are some in ministry fields, marketing fields, medical fields, etc. This doesn't matter when we come together at Hemingways.
These are real men sharpening each other...to live great lives.

Jon Woodward leads the question and answers. He is awesome. Leo also started us a facebook group.

These guys are making progress....together.

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

3 comments:

Kenni B said...

Awesome. It's too bad all the guys my age around here are married with children. Just not at the same place in life.

Leo Crosby said...

I love getting together like this. What a mix of life we have here.

linguisticpreacher said...

It sounds like a great group and a great idea. I'm curious would there be select mentors in the group or is it just Christian fellowship?
Either way that is one thing I like about Central. The Christian fellowship and the fact that people at least try to be friends. One of these days I'll find someone my age to hang with who actually can do something other than play video games for a Bible study or fellowship group, lol.