Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Review

This past weekend I had the privilege of speaking in "big church." I brought a talk called "Family Matters," which was on the importance of the family of God. We explored the significant beginnings of the family. I believe the Family of God is the hope of the world and when it's on task can be the fountain head for love and compassion in the world. If you missed the weekend you can grab the podcast.

I am continuing to make progress with the website, style guide, and communications team at Central Assembly of God. Chase Replogle and Jill McDaniel blow me away with their seeming "jedi-like intuition" for telling the brand story of Central Assembly for writing and graphics. I'd like to prop up SethGodin and ChurchMarketingSucks for all their thoughts in this development.

No comments: